How to find VIN number?
The VIN is your Vehicle Identification Number. All vehicles have unique numbers.
You can locate your vehicle's identification number (VIN) in a variety of places. The VIN can be found by looking at the dashboard on the driver's side of the vehicle. If the VIN cannot be found there, you can chack in a number of other locations:
- front of the car frame
- driver's side door post
- front of the engine block
- somewhere else stamped into the chassis of the vehicle
- underneath the spare tire or rear wheel well
- insurance card or policy
- owner's manual or service book
- vehicle title and registration